Contact us to discuss your (or your child's) social cognitive development and needs. If you are a likely fit for our services, we will make an appointment to meet with you at our location. Please bring a copy of additional evaluations conducted along with a current IEP if applicable. A consultation or phone interview is required prior to the start of any services.
School Consulting and Staff Training
We work with both individuals and groups of school professionals teaching them to implement our program. Training can also include consulting and co-leading of groups. Please contact us for more information about our Acting Social certificate program.
Weekly sessions focus on individualized treatment using social thinking concepts, mindfulness meditation, cognitive behavior therapy materials, and improv exercises. We meet with parents and clients for the last fifteen minutes of the session for updates on concepts covered for continued reinforcement at home.
Acting Social Groups
We provide Acting Social Improv Therapy Groups at various private and public school locations. Organizations are encouraged to contact us to explore this option for their students.
We offer private and group sessions for parents designed to incorporate social cognitive concepts and practices at home.
We provide training workshops tailored to meet your needs. Professional development topics may include:
- An introduction to Social Cognition and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy using selected curriculums including Social Thinking®.
- Social Development: Timelines and Variations.
- Teaching Social Cognition to Support Social Development
- Using Improv to Improve Social Synchronicity©.
- Learning social cognitive/improv exercises for immediate use in your therapy practice or classroom.